Shizimily Multi-Encoding for Brackets
An extension for Brackets to read and write non UTF-8 encoding file.
How to Install
- Select Brackets > File > Extension Manager...
- Search for this extension.
- Click on the Install button.
How to Use Extension
- Bring non UTF-8 file on your computer.
- Open it!
- Edit it!
- Save it!
Document is encoded and decoded by iconv-lite.
- All node.js native encodings: utf8, ucs2 / utf16-le, ascii, binary, base64, hex.
- Additional unicode encodings: utf16, utf16-be, utf-7, utf-7-imap.
- All widespread singlebyte encodings: Windows 125x family, ISO-8859 family, IBM/DOS codepages, Macintosh family, KOI8 family, all others supported by iconv library. Aliases like 'latin1', 'us-ascii' also supported.
- All widespread multibyte encodings: CP932, CP936, CP949, CP950, GB2313, GBK, GB18030, Big5, Shift_JIS, EUC-JP.
[2015/03/02] 0.0.8 Added "Force" option to open the specified file forcibly
[2015/03/02] 0.0.7 Bug fix, tested on Brackets 1.2
[2015/03/02] 0.0.6 Bug fix;
[2015/03/01] 0.0.5 Bug fix;
[2015/03/01] 0.0.4 Bug fix;
[2015/03/01] 0.0.3 When the encoding is changed, the dialog to confirm to reload shows and many charsets are added.
[2015/03/01] 0.0.2 Encoding to save file select, bug fix
[2015/02/28] 0.0.1 First release
Tested on Brackets Release 1.2.0 Windows.