ioc2rpz change log
[CB] - Changed Behaviour
-IPv4/IPv6 networks detection in IOCs for mixed zones -IPv6 localhost network detection in IOCs
- RPZ statistics collected: # rules and # indicators
- Released v188.8.131.52
- Bug fixes related to IXFR zone update and transfer
- [CB] Source IXFR update "from" time will be keept the same until we get "non zero" update.
- Retry for unavailable sources (see ioc2rpz.hrl)
- IXFR table management optimization
- Fixed bugs:
- #10 "redirect_domain add zone name"
- live zones, wrong records count in the hot cache
- Rule generation code was optimized
- Configuration can be split by multiple files using "include"
- Key groups for RPZs and SRV
- REST API
- added rebar3 to manage dependencies
- bug with configuration reload
- DoT (DNS over TLS) support for zone transfer, SOA and management requests (DNS Notify is not supported).
- UDP service moved under supervisor
- [CB] Connection and key validation log messages were formated in CEF
- Request to reload TSIG keys list only.
- IPv6 support
- Configuration file name and IPs are moved to an app config file
- concurent zone creation in a cache
- [CB] tcp_send errors handeling
- Query class and type in text in the logs
#- [CB] Individual indicators are converted into low case instead of converting a full source file. It was updated because of possible issues with REGEX. #It is require more memory. If memory is limited uncomment marked lines in ioc2rpz_conn.erl.
Added a reference to ioc2rpz.gui No code change