VS_IT.dll v0103.1.2 Copyright(C) 2002 thejam79, 2003 minamina, 2014 msg7086
VapourSynth Plugin - Inverse Telecine (YV12 Only, IT-0051 base, IT_YV12-0103 base)
- Original plugin: IT 0.051 by thejam79
- Original plugin: IT_YV12 v0.1.03 by minamina
- Original modify: 64bit/8k mod by poodle from (avisynth64bitplugin)
- All credits go to them.
- Special thanks to: macromizer
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
core.it.IT(clip clip, int fps = 24, int threshold = 20, int pthreshold = 75) clip - clip to be processed. Width < 8192 and YV12 only fps - 24: IVTC; 30: frame-matching only threshold / pthreshold - original developer never mentioned about this (removed) blend = false (removed) ref = "TOP" (removed) diMode = 3
v = core.std.BlankClip(format=vs.YUV420P8, color=[40,60,240], fpsnum=30000, fpsden=1001) v = core.it.IT(v)
This is a partial porting.
- Only YV12 is ported and supported.
- 64bit has not been tested yet.
- Source code is rarely changed, and help function calls are used to organize variables and core calls.
- You are welcome to send PR if want to improve this.
blendhas been removed. No blend.
refhas been removed. It will always point to "TOP".
diModehas been removed. Only mode = 3 is ported, AFAIK mode 3 is working best.
- You are welcome to send PR if you think it's necessary.
This plugin has 3 code base,
- The original MMX
- Pure C routine (
- SSE2 intrinsics (
You are welcome to send PR if you can help to improve the code quality.
- v1.2 14/10/15 Change function name to PascalCase.
- v1.1 14/10/08 Move 2 thread variables back to object to improve speed. Now we support compiling under Linux using g++ and clang++. Clang version appears to be faster but YMMV.
- v1.0 14/10/06 All inline asm code has been translated to pure C and SSE2 intrinsics. SSE2 comes with 30% speed up compared to original MMX code.
- v0.4 14/10/04 Code cleanup. Special thanks to macromizer for cleaning up macros.
- v0.3 14/10/03 Code cleanup, multiple instances problem fixed
- v0.2 14/10/01 64-bit/8k mod patched
- v0.1 14/09/30 Initial porting