RWD050-public - SDT 2.0.1
This repository contains public information and code for the Smart Device Template (SDT) 2.0 modeling tools.
The SDT is a formal representation of device characteristic that are comprehensive enough to base APIs and protocols upon them.
Comments are appreciated. Please send comments via the GitHub "issues" feature.
You can find further Information here:
Overview of Files
Jun 01, 2015
- Added missing "uri" datatype.
May 18, 2015
- Introduced RootDevice to support hierarchical embedded devices.
- Added new data types (byte, float, array, enum, date, time, datetime, blob, uri)
eventableto data points.
- Added otional
<FirmwareVersion>elements to DeviceInfo
- Added optional
<Doc>element to Event
- Changed the optionality of the
typeattribute to "required".
- Added UML diagram
- Changed the namespace for the XSD from "hgi.org" to "homegatewayinitiative.org".
Jan 20, 2015
- Initial public snapshot. Note this is not at all final.
Any contributions made to this project must comply with the forementioned license.