HondaisCoin Core [HNDC]
What is HondaisCoin?
HondaisCoin is a cryptocurrency like litecoin, although it does not use SHA256 as its proof of work (POW). Taking development cues from Tenebrix and Litecoin, HondaisCoin currently employs a simplified variant of scrypt.
- Coin Name: HondaisCoin
- Currency unit : HNDC
- Algorithm : Scrypt
- Block Interval : 1 minute (60 seconds)
- Difficulty Retarget : Every block (using Kimoto's Gravity Well)
- Supply : 50,000,000,000 HNDC
- Max Total supply: 100,000,000,000 HNDC
- Premine: First 20 block is 1,500,000,000 HNDC
- Bonus reward for block 21 to 10,000 of 5000HNDC
- Bonus reward for block 10,000 - 25,000 of 2000HNDC
- Bonus reward for block 25,000 - 100,000 of 1000HNDC
- Bonus reward for block 100,000 - 1,200,000 of 500 HNDC
- Subsidy is cut in half every 200,000 blocks starting at block 1600000
Overview plz make hondaiscoind/hondaiscoin-cli/hondaiscoin-qt
The following are developer notes on how to build HondaisCoin on your native platform. They are not complete guides, but include notes on the necessary libraries, compile flags, etc.
HondaisCoin Core is a multithreaded application, and deadlocks or other multithreading bugs can be very difficult to track down. Compiling with -DDEBUG_LOCKORDER (configure CXXFLAGS="-DDEBUG_LOCKORDER -g") inserts run-time checks to keep track of what locks are held, and adds warning to the debug.log file if inconsistencies are detected.