Documentation for this project can be found at http://code.zaubersoftware.com/gnip4j/
Code Conventions and Housekeeping
None of these is essential for a pull request, but they will all help. They can also be added after the original pull request but before a merge.
- Use the project code format conventions. Import
XXXX.xmlfrom the root of the project if you are using Eclipse. Checkstyle configuration is available at
- Make sure all new .java files to have a simple Javadoc class comment with at least an @author tag identifying you, and preferably at least a paragraph on what the class is for.
- Add the ASF license header comment to all new .java files (copy from existing files in the project)
- Add yourself as an @author to the .java files that you modify substantially (more than cosmetic changes).
- A few unit tests would help a lot as well - someone has to do it.
- If no-one else is using your branch, please rebase it against the current master (or other target branch in the main project).