PHP framework SIM (Simple Intuitive and Modular) based on a custom skeleton
slim with configuration setting by yaml format and more.
For all contributions on github, please read the document CONTRIBUTING.md.
- slim/twig-view for the views.
- doctrine/doctrine2 for the database.
- doctrine/data-fixtures for the data fixture.
- respect/validation to validate the data.
- slim/csrf for form security.
- digitalnature/php-ref for an improved var_dump function.
- vlucas/phpdotenv for the configuration of the environment.
- symfony/console for console commands.
- seldaek/monolog to manage logs.
- runcmf/runtracy for a profiler.
- adbario/slim-secure-session-middleware helpers for session management.
- symfony/translation for the multilingual system.
- webpack/webpack for compilation and minification of files scss/sass/css/js.
$ composer create-project Horyzone/sim <projet_name> $ cd <projet_name> $ composer install $ npm install
Check that the
.env file has been created, this is the configuration file of your environment or you define the connection to the database, the environment
prod and the activation of the twig cache.
If the file has not been created, do it manually by duplicating the
Do not forget to check that your environment configuration of your database matches well.
app/logs folders to write to the web server side.
Check the User Documentation.