Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release offers some new features but the biggest work was focused on code re-organisation.
- New Option (activated by default): provide bookmark (shortcut) of the session folder for gtk2, gtk3, qt4, qt5, fltk and kde5 file pickers.
- New Option: Desktops Memory (requires wmctrl). If activated, clients windows will be moved to the given desktop when session is ready, or when a client is ready. It may not works depending on your D.E.
- Edit executable and arguments in client properties window. Arguments are supposed to be not supported by NSM. Sometimes it works and it can be useful.
- option -s to load session at startup
- ray-proxy: new option "wait window for reply" (requires wmctrl)
- sooperlooper_nsm: option to pause and trig with jack_transport events (play/pause)
- new factory templates for ADLplug, Petri-Foo, Shuriken, Sequencer64 and SooperLooper +Transport