Welcome! Aurinko is a networked document database engine implementation in Clojure programming language.
Features (and why you would choose Aurinko)
- Store, manage and retrieve documents in native Clojure data structures using EDN Extensible Data Notation
- Durable data - Your data is safe in event of write-failure/unclean shutdown
- Networked - Safely handle concurrent database connections with fairness guarantee
- Nice performance - Handle 4,000+ writes / 8,000+ lookups per second with confidence (given proper connection pooling)
- Handle complex query - Use stack based syntax to easily build powerful and complex queries
- Compact - Implemented in just about 700 lines of Clojure code
This 10 minutes tutorial will walk you through all features of Aurinko: click here
- Database storage and file formats
- Query optimization and index
- Networking and concurrency
- Technical limitations
|0.1||12 August 2012||0.1||First release|
|0.2||23 August 2012||0.2||%40+ performance improvements
V0.1 database is fully compatible with V0.2
|0.3||27 September 2012||0.3||Fixed performance, network throughput and memory usage issues.
V0.3 database is NOT compatible with V0.1/V0.2.
Aurinko is actively developed, please submit feature recommendations and check out Issues section for features wish list.
License & Copyright
Source Copyright 2012 Howard Guo. Distributed under the Simplified BSD License.