BETA: you can scrape and serve mangas. But only from mangareader.net.
Roadmap to v1.0
- Basic prototype
- Awesome console feedback
- Refactor scraper, make more modular
- Use scraper from served website
- Refactore website to not use router
- Improve user experience
- Create ecosystem for parsers
- Unit test everything
- Reduce load times (probably just remove router)
- Nice AppBar in entire app (also as navigation)
- Jump while reading (other chapter, page)
- Save Reading progress
- Maybe stick AppBar to top
- Desktop app using Electron
- Preload more than current chapter in browser
To download a manga run
hmanga <url to manga>. This will download the manga into a sub-folder of the current directory. You can specify any url associated with a manga. Leaving the url blank will instead look for updates to all previously downloaded mangas.
Usage: hmanga [options] [command] Commands: scrape [options] <url> Scrapes a manga serve Displays mangas in your browser help [cmd] display help for [cmd] Options: -h, --help output usage information -V, --version output the version number
Starts a website that you can use to view all your mangas. It will handle all mangas in the current and all subdirectories.