- This is a game of Hand Cricket that is played against a computer opponent.
- A computer opponent will be playing against the user.
- The user will get to choose his number between 1-6 which he wants to place against the opponent's number which is randomly generated.
- Fork this project to your GitHub account.
- After forking, enter the following commands in your terminal.
$ git clone https://github.com/salman-bhai/HandCricket $ cd HandCricket
Next should be fairly simple to follow.
##Usage This is primarily built as a recreational tool for students.
- The repository is open to contribution from all interested developers. Kindly send us Pull Requests with explanation as to what changes you have done.
- Also, you can write to us by opening an Issue and also solve a current issue if possible.
- A detailed explanantion of how we came to building this software is maintained at the Wiki page.
- This repository was created by @salman-bhai.
- The software is registered under the MIT License
##Versions Of the Application
- A single game of HandCricket will be played with one innings and one wicket per team.