Secret Hangout Android App - Private Messenger for two people
Download APK here
###Tech Used :
- Android Java
- Firebase Cloud Service
##Installation ###Building From Source The source is presented as an Android Studio project, which means it's simple to modify and/or build the source code yourself! To get started, download Android Studio. If you need help with the installation process, watch the provided setup guide. Once you've done that, follow the steps below:
- Download the project by clicking the green Clone or download button above the list of files. If you have GitHub Desktop installed, you can automatically clone the project by selecting Open in Desktop. Otherwise, choose Download ZIP and extract the contents to a folder of your choice once it has finished downloading.
- Open Android Studio. Click Open an existing Android Studio project and select the folder you saved the project to.
- Android Studio may warn you about out-of-date Gradle versions, missing Build-tools, etc. Just select the Fix option whenever possible and the project should eventually be error-free.
- To test the app, press the green Run arrow at the top of the screen. A dialog will appear asking you to choose a device. You may choose to use a physical device connected to the computer or an Android Virtual Device (AVD). See here for instructions on setting up an AVD.
###Installing The APK To run the app on your device, follow the steps below:
- On your device, go to Settings → Security. Scroll down to the list item that reads Unknown sources and make sure the box is checked.
- Transfer the APK to your device. You can either download it on your computer and copy it over via USB, or you can visit the link at the top of this page to download it directly to your device.
- Open the file and click Install when prompted. If necessary, accept the permissions requested.
The app is now installed on your device and can be run like any other app. If you experience any bugs, please open an issue here.