This project shows you how to write the legendary fundamental "hello-world" in all languages that you can think of.
Prerequisites and usage
For each hello-world download that language's compiler and run the file.
The hello-world code for each language is in its own directory. This directory also contains a specific README.md with instructions on how to run the code.
Running projects via Docker:
Running the container
- Make sure you have docker.io installed on your system by running
docker -v, which should log the current version of docker installed.
docker run -v $(pwd):/home/docker -w /home/docker -it --rm <image_name> /bin/bashto run an interactive container.
- Compile and run your desired program
- After installing Docker, simply run
docker run hello-world.
- This should create a container which displays a hello-world message.
Finding your desired image:
- Goto the docker hub.
- Search for the language/environment you want to run.
- Choose any image in the list.
- Run the command mentioned above by replacing the <image_name> with the corresponding image.
- I am always looking for more contributions.
- If you're wondering how to contribute do check out Contributing
- The software is registered under the MIT License