Xcos on Web
Xcos is an open source graphic simulator available with Scilab. Scilab can be installed on all major Operating Systems
The main aim of this project will be to port core functionalities of Xcos to a browser-only version that can be used without installing additional plugins or software on the cloud.
First clone following repositories:
git clone https://github.com/FOSSEE/xcos-on-web
git clone https://github.com/Hrily/scilab
Then go into
scilabfolder and run following commands:
xcos-on-webfolder to host the xcos on localhost i.e.
(Note that the directories
xcos-on-web must be in same directory.)
This project has a Creative Commons Public License.
An online demo can be found over here:
Developers and Testers
- Amit Kumar Yadav, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
- Chhavi Agarwal, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra
- Hrishikesh Hiraskar, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal
- Jitesh Jha, Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
- Kumar Saarang Singh, Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
- Nimish Singhal, Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
- Pooja Soundalgekar, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal
- Supritha Suresh, Visvesvaraya Technological University, Karnataka
- Vishnu Nair, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- Adhitya Kamakshidasan, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur