Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Wallet minor update with:
- Added checkpoints
- Fixed explorer icon
- Updated year to 2019
- Added some other features
- Clean some docs
How to Upgrade:
- close your wallet - make secure copy of your wallet.dat (we suggest to external usb with date, ie: wallet11.03.19.dat) - execute new wallet
REEX Core 1.2 is a mandatory update for all users. This release contains new consensus rules and improvements that are not backwards compatible with older versions. Users will have a grace period of one week to update their clients before enforcement of this update is enabled.
The bug made a lot of stakes and blocks fakes and the new wallet will NOT accept and will marked as red as orphan blocks (almost from days 14.15.15 of January).
How to Upgrade:
- close your wallet - make a secure copy of your wallet.dat ( we suggest to external usb) - delete all files in C:\Users\YOURWINDOWSUSER\AppData\Roaming\Reecore\ except the following files: wallet.dat / masternodes.conf /Reecore.conf - execute new wallet: - let full sync
- Stake bug exploited was fixed.
- was Bumped version of core
- was Upgraded the protocol of core to 70913: will not accept old nodes neither clients.
- For masternode and linux headless will be published as soon as we go on with correct progress.
- Confirm with cryptostake.es & stakeworld that update is finish.
May be some of already made masternodes will not be active due they need update. are in to-do for this week, but now is important that ALL have updated the wallet.
Don't try to send coins from old wallet to new wallet. both have different number of blocks and are incompatible