HttpRunner is an HTTP(S) protocol-oriented universal testing framework. Write testing scripts in
YAML/JSON once, you can then achieve automated testing, performance testing, online monitoring, continuous integration and other testing needs.
Formerly known as
- Take full reuse of Python's existing powerful libraries:
- Convention over configuration.
- Pursuit of high rewards, write once and achieve a variety of testing needs
- Inherit all powerful features of
Requests, just have fun to handle HTTP(S) in human way.
- Define testcases in YAML or JSON format in concise and elegant manner.
- Record and generate testcases with
validatemechanisms to create full test scenarios.
- Supports perfect hook mechanism.
debugtalk.pyplugin, module functions can be auto-discovered in recursive upward directories.
- Testcases can be run in diverse ways, with single testcase, multiple testcases, or entire project folder.
- Test report is concise and clear, with detailed log records.
- With reuse of
Locust, you can run performance test without extra work.
- CLI command supported, perfect combination with
HttpRunner is rich documented.
How to Contribute
- Check for open issues or open a fresh issue to start a discussion around a feature idea or a bug.
- Fork the repository on GitHub to start making your changes to the master branch (or branch off of it).
- Write a test which shows that the bug was fixed or that the feature works as expected.
- Send a pull request, you will then become a contributor after it gets merged and published.
关注 HttpRunner 的微信公众号，第一时间获得最新资讯。