WHMCS v6 Module for HugeServer Resellers!
This is a plugin for WHMCS that integrates with the HugeServer ION. It provides you access to most functions of ION on admin and client portal.
- Get Server Specification
- VPN Access for Clients
- Bandwidth Graph
- Bandwidth Statics
- rDNS Control
- IPMI Console (requires VPN connection)
- IP Address lists
- Power Control
- Download or Git clone the contents of this repository
- Make sure files are placed on /WHMCS_path/modules/servers/ion/
- Login to https://ion.hugeserver.com/
- Go to profile page and request new API key
- Open ./modules/servers/ion/config.php and place your user id and API key splitted
- Change "Change me" to a encryption key on the config.php
- You can also change default access list for each client on Array $accessList.
- Go to Setup > Products/Services > Products/Services
- Select a Product.
- On the configuration page of the Product there's a tab named "Module Setting"
- Set ION as module of the Product.
- Go to a Client' Products/Services page
- Choose a Product/Server that you want to assign to a HugeServer Device.
- Now you can see all of your HugeServer devices on "Server List"
- Select the appropriate server that you want to assign
- Save Changes!
- Make sure to set "Reseller User ID" if you want the client to use VPN. That would need a Reseller User Account to be created manually on ION.
- You're done!
The module is tested with WHMCS v6, Apache 2.4, PHP 5.4 with Curl and JSON.
If you have any problem using the module please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.