Read API documentation.
The idea is to provide some kind of friendly API to log stuff in Sass, including a way to log different type of messages (warnings, errors...). This is obviously mainly aimed at framework and library developers.
Current implementation provides:
- 5 levels of logging ("DEBUG" "INFO" "WARN" "ERROR" "FATAL");
- a minimum level at which the logger starts printing;
- an history of all logs, that can be printed as CSS;
- a friendly API with easy-to-use functions;
- a helper to learn more about different levels of logging.
Find a proof of concept on SassMeister. Although note that SassMeister doesn't show
@warn but this code would print content in the console in a regular environment.
Feel free to do whatever you want with this.