- Remote installations over USB
- Files can now be installed over USB from other devices!
- Just select the "Install over USB" option on the main menu!
- NS-USBloader in Tinfoil mode is recommended for ALL remote installations with Awoo Installer
- Support will NOT currently be given for other uploaders, but that doesn't mean they won't work
- A setup guide for USB installations can be found here
- Updates to Awoo Installer are now checked for automatically on startup
- Updates can be installed in-app or ignored for later
- This feature can be disabled in the Settings menu
- Updates can also be checked for manually in the Settings menu
- Languages can now be changed in the Settings menu
- Languages will be automatically selected based on the system language
- Russian language support (Thanks @developersu!)
- German language support (Thanks @HookedBehemoth!)
- Support for NSP/NSZ files containing multiple contents
- Contents installed previously are now removed before re-installation
- Config files are now stored in JSON
- Previously selected settings will not carry over to 1.3.0+
- Mashing the exit button on startup no longer crashes the software
- Now a feature exclusive to Goldleaf :^)
- Many small changes and bug fixes
We need your help translating Awoo Installer! If you're skilled in English and another language you'd like to see support for in Awoo Installer, drop us a line on my IRC! We'd love to collaborate with you on getting your language looking as spiffy as possible for the next release!
Oh, and sorry for the wait on USB installing! @HookedBehemoth and I have spent a lot of time trying to make it work as well as we could before giving it out to you guys! If you have any problems, feel free to submit an issue! We want to see Awoo Installer do its job as well as it possibly can!
Merry Christmas and have a happy new year!
Compiled with switchbrew/libnx@d1e5a5d.