Appirater is a class that you can drop into any Android app that will help remind your users to review your app on the Android Market. The code is released under the MIT/X11, so feel free to modify and share your changes with the world.
This is a clean port of Appirater by [Arash Payan] arash.
- Add the Appirater code into your project
- If you don't have INTERNET permission already, add it to your manifest file:
- This is only used to check if we can actually send a user to the market to rate the app.
- Add a member for Appirater to your main activity
- In your main activity's onCreate method, create the Appirater instance and call appLaunched( true )
- In your main activity's onResume() method, call appEnteredForeground( true )
- (OPTIONAL) Call userDidSignificantEvent(true) when the user does something 'significant' in the app.
While not required, I greatly encourage and appreciate any improvements that you make to this library be contributed back for the benefit of all who use Appirater.