Crowdsourcing Platform on Omegawiki and Wordnet synset alignments
This platform asks users whether WordNet synset and Omegawiki synset are matched in the given task.
In below example, an user is asked to choose one of two WordNet synsets that most likely matches with OmegaWiki Concept Definition.
As can be seen from here, an user can select one of the three answers, placed in the right side.
Follow the below steps in order to run this platform.
- Download and Install MAMP server
- Run the MAMP server manually on your localhost using the port 8888.
- Open the terminal in MAC OSX (open cmd in Windows).
MAC OSX run in the terminal: cd /Applications/MAMP/htdocs mkdir essence Windows run in the cmd: cd C:\MAMP\htdocs\ mkdir essence Copy all the project files into the following folder: (MAC OSX): /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/essence/ (Windows): C:\MAMP\htdocs\essence\ After that, you should find the index.php file in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/essence/public/ folder if it is MAC OSX.
- Access to phpMyAdmin. http://localhost:8888/phpMyAdmin/
- Create a mysql database titled "omega2wn".
- Import the omega2wn.sql file into the database "omega2wn".
- Open the file /htdocs/essence/application/configs/application.ini in order to configure the database connection
Fill the following configurations according to the settings in your machine. resources.db.params.host = localhost resources.db.params.username = root resources.db.params.password = resources.db.params.dbname = omega2wn
- Now it is ready on http://localhost:8888/essence/public/