A watch list that aggregates watch lists from all wikis to any wiki on a single special page.
###Please Note: This code is alpha quality and contains code that will not work outside the Hydra Wiki Platform. These steps need to be done to make it overall compatible with MediaWiki 1.27+.
- Replace calls to the CurseAuthUser class with the newer AuthManager CentralIdLookup calls.
- The MASTER_WIKI define needs to be improved to not be dependent on Extension:DynamicSettings.
- The $siteKey is a wiki identifier much like "enwiki" in farm setups. While its functionality is based on Extension:DynamicSettings dictates it will generally accept an valid identifier.
###This code is slow on large combined watchlists. Currently the watchlists and revision objects are serialized into Redis. This means users with large combined watchlists, several hundred pages, will quickly hit the PHP memory limit. The current suggested fixes are:
- Do not serialize the objects and instead create more simple representations of the data.
- Use a centralized notification system like Echo to indicate there are new unread items in a watchlist.
- Combined with AJAX loading of items from the remote wikis.