Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Improving layout, collaboration and performance.
- Responsive design (for desktop and mobile devices);
- Improved layout and user affordance.
- Updates notifications (through dashboard's pill tag and diary page's bold letter case);
- Auto-reload of updated memos;
- Users control themselves rights (to read or edit) at memo level.
- Export diary in JSON, html and XML;
- Lighter diary page (faster loading).
- Create, edit, comment and delete memos, tables, diagrams and graphs.
- Publicly share or restrict access to a memo, a table, a diagram or a graph.
- Browse a diary thanks to a list, a network or a timeline.
- Show history of a diary and each user's contributions.
- Footer menus should be for actions,
- Missing link from the patterns page to the corpus,
- Menus should be always visible,
- "Pattern" and "KWIC" shouldn't be synonyms,
- Reload the pattern page after pattern creation,
- Deleting 0 texts (or patterns) should be similar to cancelling,
- Link to up-to-date source and documentation,
- The welcome page should be JSON by default,
- Internationalization of "Corpora".
- jQuery, HTML, CSS best practices.
- The pattern to search can be edited by hand,
- Search for a pattern from the patterns list page (as a way to test a new one before saving it),
- Search a pattern from the KWIC context.