Material Design Team Fortress 2 Hud by Hypnotize
1) Extract/Unzip the hud
2) Copy the hypnotize hud folder (NOT Hypnotize-Hud-Master, the one inside it!)
3) Paste The folder to your custom tf folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\custom\hypnotize hud)
4) Go to Resource/Scheme/FontFiles select all the font and install them (rightclick while selected and install)
If you are using a 4:3 or 16:10 aspect ration replace the all the files you find inside the "4x3 & 16x10 Overrides" folder over the normal hud files.
I suggest using "tf_hud_target_id_disable_floating_health" "1" since the floating version is not as consistan and can have problems.
My hud supports different customizations, it is possible to easily replace stuff like fonts, scoreboard and health style for example.
All the customizations can be found inside the Customization folder and from there all you need to do is:
1) Choose which customization you want to apply and open the dedicated folder (each folder has a screen of the customization as well)
2) Copy all the folders found inside (usually resource & scripts)
3) Paste and replace them over the normal hypnotize hud files!
Other than that is also possible to easily change the colors by editing the resource/scheme/colors file
Inside the colors.res file is possible to change all the colors used for the health/ammo/buff/hurt/uber and many more as well as all the colors used for the menu!
All the hud crosshairs can be found inside the scripts/crosshairs folder!
It is possible to enable them from the crosshairs.res file by setting "visible" "1" for the wanted crosshair.
It is also possible to easily animate them so the crosshair turns red on damage by editing the CrosshairsAnimations file, you can find all the instructions inside the file!
m0re: My hud started as a m0rehud edit
extracrispy & Rawsor: Material VTF I used as a base for my materials
whayay & Marblr: Classes and Ready Icons
Broesel, Knuckles, Seeker: Crosshairs Fonts
Colly: Killfeed icons help
Omni, Doodle, Wiet, Flame, Rays: Infinitely useful Hud Guides and Huds.tf posts on updates
bLa: Huge help on finding bugs and fixes
Everyone who helped me testing the hud <3