A very BRIGHT Team Fortress 2 Hud by Hypnotize
1) Extract/Unzip the hud
2) Copy the sunset hud folder (NOT Sunset-Hud-Master, the one inside it!)
3) Paste The folder to your custom tf folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\custom\sunset hud)
4) Go to Resource/Scheme/Fonts select all the font and install them (rightclick while selected and install)
If you are using a 4:3 or 16:10 aspect ration replace the all the files you find inside the "4x3 & 16x10 Overrides" folder over the normal hud files.
I suggest using "tf_hud_target_id_disable_floating_health" "1" since the floating version is not as consistan and can have problems.
My hud supports different customizations, it is possible to easily replace stuff like scoreboard, health styles, colors and crosshairs!
All the customizations can be found inside the Customizations folder and from there all you need to do is:
1) Choose which customization you want to apply and open the dedicated file
2) Inside the file uncomment (by removing the // before the #base) the line of the customization you want to apply
Help & Feedback: Jarateking, Wiethoofd, bLa, aethez Hud Discord in general :3
Inspiration: Colly, Pigby, Jarateking, Omni, extracrispy
Crosshairs: Broesel, Knuckles, Seeker, m0re
Material Design VTFS: extracrispy & Rawsor (I still don't know who created it im sorry)
Everyone who helped me testing the hud <3
For any problem write me in the TeamFortress.TV thread! TeamFortress.TV