HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
- Download the MineHackerBuild.zip from the repository.
- Extract/Unzip all files.
- Open up the build1.exe to play. (note: build1.exe and build1_Data must be in same folder)
- If prompted, select 800 x 600 resolution.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Use WASD to move.
- All tiles are hidden until you have moved onto them. Take note of the Mine Sensor in the top left corner of your screen. This lets you know how many mines are in the 4 tiles adjacent to your character. For example, in the diagram below, the Mine Sensor would display a "2".
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 X M 0 0 M M 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Legend: 0 = empty tile X = player character M = mine
- To beat each level, navigate to the tile containing the mainframe without touching any mines.
- After each level, you have the option to purchase mods to upgrade your sensing capabilities.
- There are 4 levels. When you get the "Congratulations" message, you have beat the game.
- Try again, this time without any mods.