1.0.7: August 15th 2019
- Added ‘Fabric Environments’ panel to support remote deploying and managing user-created networks #1085, #1086, #1095, #1088, #1177, #1103, #1156, #1222, #1290
Check out the new tutorial ‘Adding an Environment to connect to IBM Cloud’ from the extension’s Tutorial Gallery.
For additional information on connecting to other instances of Hyperledger Fabric, check the README.
To view the list of uncompleted features related to this epic, click here!
- Discover version of Electron to automatically rebuild gRPC #1134
- Added ‘Adding an Environment to connect to IBM Cloud’ and ‘Debug a Smart Contract’ tutorials to Tutorial Gallery #1232
- Updated tutorial completion time #1203
- Fixed debugging container bug #1215
- Fixed disappearing blockchain icon when restarting debug #929
- Fixed querying channels from no peers #1098
- Bumped Fabric SDK version to use 1.4.5 snapshot #1278
This now means that you can use
.fabricignoreto ignore files/directories when packaging. Check the README for more details