Note: This is not the plugin distributable! This is the source code. To find the installable plugin, go into the 'Releases' tab, and download a stable version.
This plugin is protected under the Eclipse Public 1.0 License
The IBM UrbanCode Deploy automation plugin uses Slack's Web API. This plug-in requires version 6.1.1 or later of IBM UrbanCode Deploy.
The packaged zip is located in the releases folder. No special steps are required for installation. See Installing plug-ins in UrbanCode Deploy. Download this zip file if you wish to skip the manual build step. Otherwise, download the entire Slack-UCD and run the "ant" command in the top level folder. This should compile the code and create a new distributable zip within the releases folder. Use this command if you wish to make your own changes to the plugin.
Version 5 - Change from Ant/Ivy to Gradle build tool. - Reorganized folder structure. - Fix z/OS IBM-1047 encoding error. - Removed unnecessary jars. Version 4 - Send Slack Attachment message to multiple channels. - Changed the Post Custom Notification to Slack step name to Post Attachment Notification to Slack. - The Attachment Payload must now follow the exact JSON paylod for normal Attachment messages. - Various exception handling. Version 3 - New Custom Slack Step - Added timestamp - Removed Command Helper - Fixed issues with the JSON that was built - Major build.xml revisions - Upgrade groovy-plugin-utils to v1.2 Version 2.1 - Description Updates - Added invalid Exception Variable Version 2 - Community GitHub Release
How to build the plugin from eclipse client:
- Expand the Groovy project that you checked-out from example template.
- Open build.xml file and execute it as an Ant Build operation (Run As -> Ant Build)
- The built plugin is located at releases/Slack-UCD-vdev.zip
How to build the plugin from command line:
- Navigate to the base folder of the project through command line.
- Make sure that there is build.xml file there, and then execute 'ant' command.
- The built plugin is located at releases/Slack-UCD-vdev.zip Note: Edit the Build.xml to change the version 'dev' to a release number.