This repo contains the Watson Assistant COVID-19 Skill with Chat bot dialogues, intents and entities for questions and answers to help people in the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Head to https://cloud.ibm.com and create a free account.
- Once signed in, hit the Create resource + button.
- Choose Watson Assistant from the catalogue, configure the region, select the Plus trial plan, give it a name and create it.
- Once your service has deployed, click on Manage and then Launch Watson Assistant.
- From the Watson Assistant home screen, click Create assistant, give it a name, a description and enable the preview link and create it.
- Once your assistant has been created, from the assistant home screen click the Add dialogue skill button, select the Import skill tab, upload the JSON file from this repo (found in the Skill folder) and click Import.
- Once the import has completed, you can click on the imported dialogue skill and view/edit the Assistant's attributes.
License & Authors
If you would like to see the detailed Apache 2.0 LICENSE click here