This repo has been archived, the new repo can can be found at https://github.com/carbon-design-system/carbon-website
Carbon Design System
The Carbon Design System is a series of individual styles and components, that when combined make beautiful, intuitive designs. These designs are systemic and logical, as they all follow the same universal principles.
The Carbon Design System is comprised of:
- The Carbon website, containing documenation on our code base, UX patterns, and style specs.
- The Carbon Design Kit, a versioned Sketch file containing our entire component library, templates, and additional visual patterns.
- The Carbon Component Library (React and Vanilla.js) is a collection of re-usable HTML and Sass partials for building products and experiences.
All of the designs in the Carbon Design System meet the WCAG 2.0 AA accessibility guidelines and are compliant with Section 508 standards. If you choose to customize these designs, please make sure they continue to meet these requirements.
npm install -S carbon-components.
Full instructions can be found on the Carbon website's Getting Started section.
Carbon Design Kit
See something missing or have general feedback for the Carbon team?
Open an issue in the following repos:
- carbon-components repo: Feature requests, component bugs, or development related questions.
- carbon-design-kit repo: Sketch bugs, feedback on the Design Kit, or design related feedback on the components.
- design-system-website repo: For Carbon website specific feedback or bugs.
- If you're not comfortable opening an issue, feel free to email us at email@example.com!