================= Percentile ranking based on book "Introductory Statistics: Concepts, Models, and Applications by David W. Stockburger".
Ranking formula for Hagen could be found in this link
Fb=Frequency below -> is the frequency below; the number of scores which are less than the score value of the percentile rank
Fw=Frequency within -> is the frequency within; the number of scores which have the same value as the score value of the percentile rank
N=Number of scores
PR = ((Fb + (1/2 * Fw)) / N) * 100
- IBM SPSS Modeler v16 or later
- ‘R Essentials for SPSS Modeler’ plugin: Download here
- R 2.15.x, 3.1, or 3.2 (depending on version - use this link to find the correct version)
- Download the extension: Download
- Close IBM SPSS Modeler. Save the .cfe file in the CDB directory, located by default on Windows in "C:\ProgramData\IBM\SPSS\Modeler\16\CDB" or under your IBM SPSS Modeler installation directory.
- Restart IBM SPSS Modeler, the node will now appear in the Field Ops palette.
R Packages Used
None at the time.
How to contribute
See TODO for list of enhancements that could be made.
This sample code is licensed under Apache 2.0. Full license text is available in LICENSE.
Open Source @ IBM
Find more open source projects on the IBM Github Page