COPSS is Content-Oriented Pub/Sub System.
So, whait is 'f' ?
It's flexible, fundamental, feasible or somthing as you thought.
- Ubuntu 16.04
- ndn-cxx 0.6.2 or later : https://github.com/named-data/ndn-cxx
Compile and Install
cd src make sudo make install
Assume that all programs are running on the same host.
1. Run router program
2. Run RP program
3. Create FIB entry on router for RP
rtctrl fibadd -n / -t tcp -r 127.0.0.1:9878 -c 0
4. Run subscriber
subscribe -c '/1(/2/3/0)/sports/tennis' -o output.txt
5. Run publihser
publish -c '/1/2/sports/tennis' -i input.txt
subscriber will receive a content of input.txt and write it to output.txt .
publish -c '/1/3/sports/tennis' -i input.txt
subscriber will not receive any content.
This software is released under the MIT License, see LICENSE.txt.
- Atsushi Tagami (KDDI Research, Inc.)
- Yuki Koizumi (Osaka University)
- Toru Hasegawa (Osaka University)