Requires the latest version of CBA A3.
ACRE2 is a full fledged communications suite for Arma 3, allowing realistic radio and voice communications through Teamspeak 3.
A short list of some ACRE2 features
- Accurate simulations of AN/PRC-343, AN/PRC-77, AN/PRC-148, AN/PRC-117F, AN/PRC-152, SEM 52 SL, SEM 70.
- Vehicle racks AN/VRC-103, AN/VRC-110, AN/VRC-111, SEM90.
- Real time voice occlusion for world objects, including buildings.
- Babel language system that allows you to implement virtual languages on other players.
- Multi-channel audio, allowing people on the radio to be heard locally as well.
- Radios with external speakers.
- Possibility to share owned radios with other players.
- Highly detailed radio signal simulation.
- A highly customizable and documented framework for the creation of radios.
- A highly customizable and documented framework for implementing different game modes (persistent world, replays, logging, external data storage, external radio control).
- A highly customizable and documented framework for implementing intercom systems (crew and passenger intercoms) and infantry phones.
- A highly customizable and documented framework for implementing vehicle racks and their integration into the intercom system.
- Customizable sound configs that allow traditional patching of sounds played in ACRE via Arma addons.
- Customizable radio presets, allowing mission makers to define radio presets as well as an API to take advantage of (As an example see the ACRE2 implementation in the F3 framework).
- Enhanced and easily configurable vehicle sound occlusion.
Guides & how-tos
If you installed ACRE2 but have trouble understanding how it all works, or where to start, read this first: