Requires CBA Version 3.1.0 or later.
Change Log Summary
- [New] SEM52SL radio
- [New] Talking underwater is now disabled. SDV now has intercom. Broadcasting on radio underwater should also work.
- [MAJOR] Removed teamspeak plugin settings page. This is now handled by the CBA settings framework. Your settings will be lost (pre/postmix volume) and you will need to reset these ingame. In the case where the teamspeak plugin is not connected to arma, the settings will be applied the next time the teamspeak plugin connects to the game.
- [Improvement] Radio signal difficulty tweaks now log to RPT
- [Improvement] WRP parser - Added support for 8WVR WRP format (Angel Island). The parser will now recover and assume the map is flat in cases where it can't read parts of the WRP (Takistan Mountains/IFA's Ivachev) - Previously these would cause game crashes. In these cases it is logged to the RPT.
- [Improvement] Massive code/addon clean-up throughout and switched to various CBA frameworks (PFH library/Versioning/Logging/Debugging/preStart compiling)
- [Improvement] 152/117f displays now have a signal indicator on the right side of the display, indicating the strength of an incoming transmission. Also the receiving/transmitting indicator is now functional (top left either 'R' or 'T' is displayed depending on whether you are transmitting or not).
- [Optimization] Master ID Tracker on server now runs only when needed or every 10 seconds (as opposed to every second previously). Also executes faster.
- [Optimization] Removed FPS stutters when a player had a lot of inventory items.
- [Optimization] Don't calculate the signal for the local player's broadcasts.
- [Tweak] Prefix of addons changed to "idi\acre"
- [Tweak] Gear desync hint can now be toggled with CBA setting - default is to hide it.
- [Fix] Applied a fix to the issue where ACRE fails to initialize and you can't hear anyone. This may still happen in rare cases, but this fixes one cause.
- [Fix] 152/117F CLR Button no longer error or can 'brick' the radios
- [Fix] 117F squelch menu no longer loops
- [Fix] SetupMission API function erroring on headless clients
- [Fix] Steam plugin copy script - Doesn't run on HC/Dedicated Server.
- [Fix] ACRE no longer has issues with full/overflown inventories.
- [Fix] Remove Crew intercom from FFV seats.
- [Fix] Steam workshop - No longer block program loading if run without admin privileges
- [FIX] Sound loading should now work properly - Should fix radio sounds not being heard.
- [Fix] Radio ID Tracking - Handling of duplicate radio IDs fixed.
- [Fix] Radios are no longer initialised for units of sideLogic (spectators), this does not effect remote controlled units.
- [Fix] SetRevealToAi API call doesn't error on dedicated clients.
- [Fix] Frequency displayed on the 152/117F should now show the correct amount of digits
- [Fix] setVariable script error introduced in 1.66 when processing direct speech.