Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Requires CBA Version 3.1.0 or later.
Change Log Summary
- [New] Localisation of ACRE2's ACE3 Interaction menus, ACRE2's CBA Settings and ACRE2's controls. The status of translations can be seen here - Further help is always welcome!
- [New] Client side CBA Setting for controlling the volume other spectators are heard at.
- [New] CBA Settings for -
acre_api_fnc_setRevealToAI- Note these API functions will be depecrated in ACRE2 2.7.0. For now they will override the CBA settings if they are called to maintain backwards compatibility. If no API calls are made the CBA Settings will take effect. Using the API functions will log a message to the RPT.
- [New] API function
acre_api_fnc_setCustomSignalFuncfor overriding the signal model - http://acre2.idi-systems.com/wiki/frameworks/custom-signal-processing.
- [Major] Removed desync test as ACRE2 now handles desynced players. Their radios will no longer be garbage collected.
- [Update] TeamSpeak 3.1 plugin support (TeamSpeak API 21). The auto-copying of the plugins has been updated to handle the new possible paths for the plugins to be installed to.
- [Optimisation] Significant cleanup and several optimisations throughout ACRE2.
- [Improvement] Added compiled extensions for 64-bit Arma 3.
- [Fix] SEM52SL knob position would not update when the channel was changed using
- [Fix] WRP parser no longer runs in main menu.
- [Fix] Underwater check is now correctly checked for spectators.
- [Fix] Direct speech range state 'randomly' changing (i.e. people unexpectedly 'whispering', 'shouting', etc.).
- [Fix] SEM52SL now displays properly for all aspect ratios.