Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Requires CBA Version 3.4.1 or later.
Change Log Summary
- [New] SEM70 radio
- [New] TeamSpeak Channel Switching
- [New] Box with radios for quick and easy access.
- [New] Chinese and updated Japanese, German and Polish localizations. The status of translations can be seen here - Further help is always welcome!
- [New] Radio preset for AN/PRC-77, for use with getting preset data and setting default channel via SQF.
- [Major] 4nec2 Antenna Calculation - All ACRE2 radios now use antennas generated with 4nec2, allowing faster and easier addition of new antennas. Additional antennas for radios were also added.
- [Update] Default Terrain Loss coefficient to 0.5 (from 1.0). Friendlier to new users without sacrificing realism.
- [Improvement] Radios can now be opened on the main ACE3 interaction point in addition to sub-action.
- [Improvement] Privatization and other reported warnings by SQF Linter
RVExtensionVersioninterface support, Arma 3 now correctly reads the version from the extensions.
- [Improvement] Windows file details to all extenstions, version, author and other metadata is now visible in extension properties.
- [Fix] Coordinate system for antenna calculation always facing northward.
- [Fix] Replaced broken font for AN/PRC-148 display, is no longer shifted out of view.
- [Fix] ACE3 spatial interactions (setting radios to ears) now use correct radio instead of the active one.
acre_api_fnc_isInitializedwill now return correct value when unit is
- [Fix] Internal channel function of AN/PRC-77.
- [Fix] Radios being Mine Detectors (use CBA Misc Item).
- [Fix] Spectator reconnect staying on spectator list and not able to hear other players.