Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Requires CBA Version 3.7.1 or later and Arma 3 Version 1.82 or later.
This release adds rack radios, an overhauled intercom system providing VIC-3 functionality and the ability to share radios with other players. Several fixes and optimizations across all of ACRE2 are also included.
If you're looking to chat with us be sure to join our public Slack group!
Change Log Summary
- [New] Vehicle Racks with support for AN/VRC 103, AN/VRC-64, AN/VRC 110, AN/VRC 111 and SEM90.
- [New] Overhauled Vehicle Intercom with support for multiple intercoms in a vehicle.
- [New] Infantry Phone
- [New] External Radios to share personal, backpack and rack radios with other players.
- [New] User Interface for SEM 90 rack.
- [New] Integration of rack radios with the intercom system.
- [New] Volume control for each intercom network in a vehicle.
- [New] Vehicle antennas for rack radios.
- [New] API functions for Vehicle Racks features.
- [New] German, Japanese, Chinese Korean, Portuguese, Italian and Polish translations for intercom, racks and shared radio features.
- [Update] General optimizations in core ACRE2 functions.
- [Update] Translations affecting all ACRE2 components.
- [Improvement] ACE3 interaction menu (shortened, grouped, streamlined).
- [Improvement] Do not recompile XEH Display EH before every call.
- [Fix] Signal quality could get stuck at 0% with radios still in valid range after Arma 3 v1.82 update.
- [Fix] RPT errors when changing frequencies on SEM 70.
- [Fix] Spelling error in 152 and 117F menu.
- [Fix] Frequency selection menus for AN/PRC152 and AN/PRC 117F.
- [Fix] Prevent backwards compatibility
acre_gameclass from showing up in CBA Credits.
- [Fix] Second frequency of AN/PRC-77 is now different from the first frequency in every preset.
- [Fix] Babel Mission Setup