Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs now in an interactive textbook form!
Click on (almost) any code fragment to edit. Ctrl-Enter will re-run the script.
NOTE: a lot of the code lives in a separate repository, web-worker-interpreter
This project is a work-in-progress and we need your help!
- Report any bugs, typos etc that you find
- Mark-up more code fragments and exercises! I'm currently in the middle of chapter 2-2
- Write more exercise autograders!
- Add new features!
The chapter and section files here will be generated by
render_all.sh using files in
content/ as input. Please make changes there.
- Display hints as to why user did not pass an exercise
- Make code changes persist between page reloads by linking to a google account
If you just wish to help port more of SICP to this site, here is how to create an interactive code fragment.
<div id="scheme-times-size"> (* 5 size) </div> <script> prompt("scheme-times-size", ["scheme-define-size"]); </script>
the div contains the initial text. The second argument to
prompt is optional and specifies dependencies.