Example form: https://inn.org/donate/
- donor-configurable donation amount
- option to have one-time donation or monthly recurring or annual recurring
- collects personal information:
- first and last names
- street address
- city, province or region
- ZIP code or other postal code
- option to cover Stripe credit-card processing fees
- Stripe credit-card form
- option to add user's email to a Mailchimp list
- Replace all copies of 'tktk' in the form with appropriate messages. This can be done by editing
form-inn-clone.jsonon your computer before importing it to Gravity Forms, or after.
- Open your site's Gravity Forms Import/Export page. This may be found in either of the following placces:
- Dashboard > Forms > Import/Export > Import Forms.
- Upload the form.
- If you did not edit the form when it was a
.jsonfile, edit it now in the Gravity Forms admin. Make sure to update your email addresses.
- Place the shortcode for the form on a page and check the appearance. If you are using Largo, install the LESS and PHP files from this repository to the child theme.
[gravityform id="1" title="false" description="false" field_values="donation_amt=$10.00"]