Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release contains bugfixes for Largo 0.6, and improved compatibility with the Gutenberg block editor.
INN Labs blog posts accompanying this Largo release:
- The Largo 0.6.1 release announcement
- How to update your site from Largo 0.5.5.4
- What you need to know about Gutenberg and how it'll benefit your newsroom
filemtime()as the version number for more enqueued assets, meaning that cachebusting will be handled by file modification time and not by Largo version. Pull Request #1575 for issue #1550.
- For many assets where no version number was provided for enqueued assets,
largo_version()is now used. Pull Request #1575 for issue #1550.
- Removes the list of recommended plugins displayed on new installations of Largo. Pull Request #1580 for issue #1570. This list now lives at https://support.inn.org/article/163-recommended-wordpress-plugins
- Updates templates to make sure that bylines are output. Pull request #1574.
- Fixes a division-by-zero bug in avatar functions. Pull request #1578 as part of issue #1492.
- Allows the Largo Taxonomy List Widget to have an empty title. Pull request #1583 for issue #1581.
- Allows the Largo Recent Posts Widget to have an empty title. Pull request #1588 for issue #1405.
- Makes sure that the series, post type, and post prominence taxonomies appear in the REST API and in the Gutenberg editor. Pull request #1586 for issue #1582.
Documentation and administrative improvements
- Lays groundwork for testing Largo under PHP 7.3. Pull request #1587 for issue #1579.
- Adds a pip
requirements.txtfor Sphinx dependencies required by Grunt tasks used during the development process. Pull request #1585 for issue #1359.
- Removes several unneccessary Grunt tasks from the Gruntfile, and their dependencies. Pull request #1585 for issue #1540.
- Removes some old developer setup instructions from the largo.readthedocs.io setup instructions. Pull request #1585.