Welcome to INSaFLU's documentation!
INSaFLU ("INSide the FLU") is a bioinformatics free web-based suite that deals with primary data (reads) towards the automatic generation of the output data that are actually the core first-line “genetic requests” for effective and timely influenza and SARS-CoV-2 laboratory surveillance. Data integration is continuously scalable, fitting the need for a real-time genomic surveillance during the flu and COVID-19 epidemics.
- Online tool: https://insaflu.insa.pt
- Documentation / Tutorial: https://insaflu.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- Code: https://github.com/INSaFLU/INSaFLU
- Easy local installation: https://github.com/INSaFLU/docker
- open to all, free of charge, user-restricted accounts
- applicable to NGS data collected from any amplicon-based schema
- allows advanced, multi-step software intensive analyses in a user-friendly manner without previous training in bioinformatics
- automatic identification of influenza type and subtype/lineage, detection of putative mixed infections and intra-host minor variants
- allows integrating data in a cumulative manner, thus fitting the analytical dynamics underlying the continuous epidemiological surveillance during flu epidemics
- outputs are provided in nomenclature-stable and standardized formats and can be explored in situ or through multiple compatible downstream applications for fine-tune data analysis and visualization
How to Cite
If you use INSaFLU in your work, please cite this publication:
Borges V, Pinheiro M et al. Genome Medicine (2018) 10:46
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 2 guide_pre_ngs.rst uploading_data.rst project_creation.rst data_analysis.rst output_visualization.rst change_log.rst