TinyCLI is a web-based command line interface.
TinyCLI uses this setup of the following modules.
- Jade preprocessor to generate HTML.
- PostCSS with PreCSS to offer SCSS-like syntax.
Development environment modules
- BrowserSync to get a similar development experience to CodePen.
- Gulp.js for task automation.
- Bower to download packages from the web, like jQuery.
- Check the build status:
- If you didn't before, install Node.js
- If you didn't before, install Gulp.js
npm install --global gulp
- If you didn't before, install Bower
npm install -g bower
git clone https://github.com/IOIO72/TinyCLI.git yourProjectsName
Serve and watch
This command builds the project, watches code changes and launches web browser and updates on code changes.
This is basically the same as the
serve task, but without the web browser launching and updating.
This task builds the project without watching and doing anything else afterwards.
Be encouraged to ...
- send ideas, thoughts, feedback
- bug reports
- feature requests
- pull requests / merge requests
Please use feature or bug branches for your pull / merge requests like
Copyright (c) 2016 Tamio Patrick Honma, http://honma.de