orbBasic script for Sphero 2 with light effect according to sphero's speed
What it does
Your Sphero changes the color from red (slow) to green (fast) according to its current speed. If he hits an object, your Sphero flashes up and will have a short blackout. If your Sphero flies while rolling relatively fast, he will turn to happy light white. Additionally to all moves, the Sphero indicates its back like a tail by the blue dot light, which glows corresponding to the current speed.
- You need a Sphero 2: http://www.gosphero.com/sphero-2-0/
- You need orbBasic
- iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/orbbasic-for-sphero/id647306205?mt=8
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.orbotix.orbbasic
How to use this script
- Just copy and paste the basic script into your orbBasic.
- Hit the joystick button to open the controls of orbBasic.
- Start the script by tapping the play button.
- Drive around with the controls and see the cool effects ;)
Please let me know, if you have any suggestions, improvements, etc. or just send me pull requests with your great improvements.