For the complete list of issues, see the 4.13 milestone in Github.
If this is a new installation, please see our Installation Guide.
- Undeploy the previous version.
- <glassfish install path>/glassfish4/bin/asadmin list-applications
- <glassfish install path>/glassfish4/bin/asadmin undeploy dataverse
- Stop glassfish and remove the generated directory, start
- service glassfish stop
- remove the generated directory: rm -rf <glassfish install path>glassfish4/glassfish/domains/domain1/generated
- service glassfish start
Upgrade your version of PostgreSQL to at least 9.3. Version 9.6 is recommended.
NOTE for Dataverse Installations running OpenStack Swift:
Now all Swift properties have been migrated to domain.xml, no longer needing to maintain a separate swift.properties file, and offering better governability and performance. Furthermore, now the Swift credential's password is stored using create-password-alias, which encrypts the password so that it does not appear in plain text on domain.xml.
In order to migrate to these new configuration settings, please visit http://guides.dataverse.org/en/4.13/installation/config.html#swift-storage
- Deploy this version.
- <glassfish install path>/glassfish4/bin/asadmin deploy <path>dataverse-4.13.war
- Restart glassfish