KORUZA Pro repositories and licences:
The complete KORUZA Pro device is split in a number of repositories implementing specific functions and is made available under the listed licenses.
- KORUZA driver - core driver to implement an interface to all hardware modules
- Raspbian operating system - core operating system on Raspberry Pi
- KORUZA RPi package - packages all standalone code blocks and additional features into a single package to be installed on Raspberry Pi with Raspbian
- KORUZA move driver firmware - firmware running on the Move driver tandalone motor controller
- KORUZA UI - KORUZA user interface available to the user though the web
- mjepg-streamer fork - fork of mjpeg-streamer with added functions required for KORUZA
- KORUZA compute module board - main KORUZA Pro electronics board with Raspberry Pi Compute module processor module
- KORUZA move driver - standalone motor controller board for dual unipolar stepper motors in KORUZA Pro for automatic alignment
- KORUZA HS holder - small board to support the flexible circuit connecting to the SFP module
- KORUZA power supply - power supply module between 24V PoE input and 5V and 9V power rails
- KORUZA HS flex - high-speed flexible circuit between SFP module and KORUZA compute module board
- KORUZA mechanical assembly - not yet available online, Cern OHL licensed.
Tests and auxiliary systems
- KORUZA experiment v2 - configuration and other details for measuring packet loss in a multi-link environment
- KORUZA accelerometer module - software for vibration analysis on a standalone board with USB interface
- KORUZA use-case documentation - documentation on some deployments and use-cases
- KORUZA test scrpts - test scripts used in various experiments
- KORUZA raw measurements - storage of raw measurements
Dependencies and older versions
- KORUZA 1.0 - previous version of the system the current design is heavily based on.
KORUZA Pro is licensed under open source licenses.
Hardware including documentation is licensed under CERN OHL v.1.2. license.
Firmware and software originating from the project is licensed under GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE v3.
Open data generated by KORUZA Pro is licensed under CC0.
KORUZA Pro websites and additional documentation are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4 .0 Unported License.
What this means is that you can use hardware, firmware, software and documentation without paying a royalty and knowing that you'll be able to use your version forever. You are also free to make changes but if you share these changes then you have to do so on the same conditions that you enjoy.
KORUZA, KORUZA Pro and IRNAS are all names and marks of Institute IRNAS Rače. You may use these names and terms only to attribute the appropriate entity as required by the Open Licence referred to above. You may not use them in any other way and in particular you may not use them to imply endorsement or authorization of any hardware that you design, make or sell.