ISAcreator is a Java desktop application which allows for creation and editing of ISATab files.
- General info: http://isa-tools.org
- Tools' overview in this short paper: http://bioinformatics.oxfordjournals.org/content/26/18/2354.full.pdf+html
- Issue tracking and bug reporting: https://github.com/ISA-tools/ISAcreator/issues
- Mainline source code: https://github.com/ISA-tools/ISAcreator
- Twitter: @isatools
- IRC: irc://irc.freenode.net/#isatab
- Development blog
You should read this article about Git Flow: http://scottchacon.com/2011/08/31/github-flow.html. It's a really useful tutorial on how to use Git for collaborative development.
- Fork it.
- Clone your forked repository to your machine
- Create a branch (
git checkout -b myisacreator)
- Make your changes
- Run the tests (
mvn clean test)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am "Added something useful")
- Push to the branch (
git push origin myisacreator)
- Create a Pull Request from your branch.
- Promote it. Get others to drop in and +1 it.
Refreshing your code against the master repository.
git pull firstname.lastname@example.org:ISA-tools/ISAcreator.git
Contributor License Agreement
Before we can accept any contributions to ISAcreator, you need to sign a CLA:
Please email us at email@example.com to receive the CLA. Then you should sign this and send it back asap so we can add you to our development pool.
The purpose of this agreement is to clearly define the terms under which intellectual property has been contributed to ISAcreator and thereby allow us to defend the project should there be a legal dispute regarding the software at some future time.
For a list of contributors, please see http://github.com/ISA-tools/ISAcreator/contributors
CPAL License, available at http://isatab.sourceforge.net/licenses/ISAcreator-license.html