- General info: http://isa-tools.org
- Issue tracking and bug reporting: https://github.com/ISA-tools/ISAvalidator-ISAconverter-BIImanager/issues
- Mainline source code: https://github.com/ISA-tools/ISAvalidator-ISAconverter-BIImanager
- Twitter: @isatools
- IRC: irc://irc.freenode.net/
- Development blog: http://isatools.wordpress.com
- Maven 2.2.1 http://maven.apache.org/download.html (not 3+)
- All Java dependencies etc are all managed by Maven http://maven.apache.org/. You'll just need to install it and then let maven handle everything else
git pull will suffice!
You should read this article about Git Flow: http://scottchacon.com/2011/08/31/github-flow.html. It's a really useful tutorial on how to use Git for collaborative development.
- Fork it.
- Create a branch (
git checkout -b my-branch-name)
- Make your changes
- Run the tests, from the import layer (
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am "Added something useful")
- Push to the branch (
git push origin mybii)
- Create a Pull Request from your branch.
- Promote it. Get others to drop in and +1 it.
Before we can accept any contributions to the ISAvalidator, ISAconverter or BII Data Manager codebase, you need to sign a CLA:
Please email us email@example.com to receive the CLA. Then you should sign this and send it back asap so we can add you to our development pool.
The purpose of this agreement is to clearly define the terms under which intellectual property has been contributed to the ISAvalidator, ISAconverter or BII Data Manager and thereby allow us to defend the project should there be a legal dispute regarding the software at some future time.
For a list of contributors, please see http://github.com/ISA-tools/ISAvalidator-ISAconverter-BIImanager/contributors
The ISAconverter, ISAvalidator & BII Management Tool are licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPL) version 1.1/GPL version 2.0/LGPL version 2.1