The CEN Workshop: Global e-Business Interoperability Test Bed Methodologies (GITB)
The CEN Workshop: Global e-Business Interoperability Test Bed Methodologies (GITB) has developed an architecture, methodology and guidelines for assisting in the creation, use and coordination of e-business Test Beds.
It aims at supporting public administrations, Standards Development Organizations (SDOs) and user communities in e-business standards assessment and testing activities from early stages of eBusiness standards development, to proof-of-concept demonstrations, to conformance and interoperability testing.
The final deliverable consists of:
- CEN CWA 16971: Global eBusiness Interoperability Test Bed (GITB) Phase 3: Implementation Specifications and Proof-of-Concept. This is available to CEN Members: List of the CEN members
- A "Test Registry and Repository" (TRR) that is available at: https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/catalogue/repository/gitb-trr
- Proof of concept implementations and sample artefacts. This is freely available on the web, but is subject to the acceptation of the following terms and conditions of use
Licence of use under EUPL V.1.1 of Global e-Business Interoperability Test Bed Methodologies (GITB)
This licence is provided by the European Committee for Standardization - CEN (the Licensor) to You (the licensee) at the terms and condition set in the European Union Public Licence ("EUPL") V.1.1.
EUPL V.1.1 can be downloaded at the following address in any of the EU languages: http://ec.europa.eu/idabc/eupl.html
Please note that the following terms are modified:
Art 2 EUPL V.1.1.: the text "for the duration of the copyright vested in the original work" shall read "for the duration of the publication and distribution of the CEN Workshop Agreement (CWA) to which the copyrighted original work refers to"
Please be also aware that:
- This Licence does not grant permission to use the "CEN" trade name, and trademark, except as required for reasonable and customary use in describing the origin of the Work and reproducing the content of the copyright notice (see Art 5 EUPL V.1.1).
- CEN provides the Work under this Licence on an "as is" basis and without warranties of any kind (see Art 8 EUPL V.1.1).
- This Licence is governed by the law of Belgium where CEN, the Licensor, has its registered office (see Art 15 EUPL V.1.1).
By downloading the gitb-master, you express your clear and irrevocable acceptance of this Licence and all of its terms and conditions, including the modified text of Art 2 EUPL V.1.1. as indicated above.