Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
UML modelling of geographic information in ISO/TC211, OGC and INSPIRE
- INSPIRE Repository tutorial - a good introduction to Enterprise Architect, modelling and working with a svn repository.
- OGC Domain modelling cookbook - describes best practices for building and maintaining domain models for geographic information
- Domain Modelling using Hollow World
- Presentations from the workshop ‘Data modelling and model driven implementation of data distribution’ in Copenhagen in January 2015
SVN and version control
- Version Control Best Practices for Enterprise Architect
- Introduction to the ISO/TC211 Harmonized model - Loading the harmonized model
- ISO/DIS 19160-1 Addressing Conceptual Model, Annex B, Guidelines for developing a profile
- ISO/DIS 19160-1 Addressing Conceptual Model, Annex C, Sample profiles
- Address: Conceptual Model (Profile) for New Zealand, Annex I, Turning Concept Models into Implementation Models
- Address: Conceptual Model (Profile) for New Zealand, Annexes B and C, illustrate a method for realising the data type.
Scripting, queries etc
- [Inside Enterprise Architect - Querying EA's Database] (https://leanpub.com/InsideEA) by Thomas Kilian
- [Scripting Enterprise Architect] (https://leanpub.com/ScriptingEA) by Thomas Killian
- [Fifty Enterprise Architect Tricks] (https://leanpub.com/entarch) by Peter Doomen
For discussion in ISO/TC211
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.