An online Game Boy assembly programming tutorial, hosted at https://eldred.fr/gb-asm-tutorial.
The "output" is located in the
docs folder, which is what is served publicly. (Note: GitHub Pages only considers the
.html files in that folder's root are auto-generated (and thus shouldn't be edited manually). To re-generate them, run the
build.py Python script. (May not work with Python 2).
The page's contents are located in the
src folder. They are inserted into the
template.html file, alongside a few other generated HTML snippets. The structure of the tutorial is contained within the
Each element MUST contain a
leaf boolean attribute. If that attribute is
true, then it is a leaf; otherwise it's not.
A leaf MUST contain the following attributes:
- The page's ID; `.html` is appended to it to get the source and destination HTML page
- The page's displayed name
A non-leaf MUST contain the following attributes:
- The ID of the page that serves as the subtree/section's index
- The list of subpages that this section contains. May contain non-leaves.
- A list of subpages that should not be present in the tree, but still be generated nonetheless.